Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Journey Begins…

It all started when my friend Jiten Doshi told me about an NGO… At first I was not interested in such sort of mess (my belief before I joined FAITH…). But just for the sake of the friend I once went to “Children’s Home” also known as Aalingan… This was first time I met Smriti Mam (lady who owns FAITH). She was kind and generous to us. Then we went to Children’s Home…. As I entered there I saw the whole new world… I was petrified by the smiling faces of small boys and girls…

Smiles that I can never forget… Me and my friend met all the children and sat there did some masti and dhamal…

Actually we went there as we were preparing the brochures for the annual report.

Mam told us about FAITH and its volunteers (I was thinking that humanity yet exits…). And then I decided I will help FAITH in whatever way I can. And so decided to design brochures for FAITH…

This is how my journey on the path of FAITH started….

No comments:

Post a Comment